In the scooter market, Inmotion is one brand that doesn’t fail to release amazing products with new innovation in them. Of recent, the brand released the Inmotion L8F and just like the brand’s product, this scooter would definitely stand out in the market. Now lets get to meet the scooter, so we get to know whether the scooter is worth buying or not.
The scooter is equipped with a 250 W brushless motor which provides a maximum speed of 30 km / h and a maximum slope of 15 degrees. Autonomy on the road is 35 km, which is provided by a Li-ion battery 8.7 Ah 36V. This battery would provide long time usage before you think of charging it.
The Inmotion L8F electric scooter has 8-inch rubber tires that can run on different terrains. Its transport is more practical because its structure is foldable. Its aluminum alloy hull offers great strength and robustness, allowing to withstand a maximum load of 100 kg. This model of Inmotion is suitable for adults and teenagers.
- 250W motor provides the max 30km/h speed and max 15 degree gradient
- 8.7Ah 36V Li-ion battery ( included in product ) for max 35km mileage
- 8.0 inch rubber tire for different grounds
- Folding design for convenient carrying
- Aluminum alloy shell for max 100kg payload
- Suitable for adults and teenagers for fun
- Input voltage: 240V
Where To Buy The INMOTION L8F Mini Folding Electric Scooter with RGB Light
The INMOTION L8F Mini Folding Electric Scooter with RGB Light is currently available on Gearbest for $599.00.